Welcome to my blog!

Please don't be shy...leave a comment below a post but be sure to sign in first!!

Monday 23 April 2012

Easter Cupcakes

I have been in a bit of a baking mood lately & thought before I bake anything else that I would do a few posts on past cakes.

Easter Cupcakes
I made these as our gift to our wonderful hosts Jay, Kristin & their two boys who had Jase, Kayla & I over for a tasty Easter Sunday dinner.

Vanilla butter-cake whipped to perfection


Cupcakes doing their thing in the oven



While the cupcakes are baking, I start on the frosting 
(some call it icing...but frosting sounds much tastier)!
Raspberry frosting made using real raspberries. Delicious!!!

Pipe the raspberry frosting onto the cupcakes...& then it's time to decorate!!!

Sprinkle some chocolate flakes on & add a candy coated Easter egg!! 
Voila! Easter cupcakes!

What delicious goodies did you make for your friends & family this Easter?? Send in your pics! I would love to post up some ideas for other readers.

xoxo T

2 comments:

  1. They sure were yummy, I could really go for a few right now! Thanks for including us in your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Kristin! I could really go a few right now too... And it was so lovely seeing you today. Have to catch up more often xoxo T

      Delete