Welcome to my blog!

Please don't be shy...leave a comment below a post but be sure to sign in first!!

Sunday 27 May 2012

Finger-painting with a 6mth old :-)

A delayed post...written last Friday Night & I had too much trouble uploading photos... so here it is finally!!

This is just a quick post seen as I am enjoying my Friday Night in with hubby.  We are preparing to watch some TV Series recordings, I'm planning on yet another night with ice cream (disregard that comment if you've read the one previously where I mentioned I was trying to be healthy....ice creams healthy right?) & after a late night last night, I am not feeling in the mood to be in front of the computer for too long tonight...

What a fun day I had last Sunday!  I lazed around in the morning, breaky in bed, read a little more of my fave book 'Mom Inc.' (which is very inspiring), & did some shopping online for Kayla at Amazon.  A Fisher Price Jumperoo is on it's way! Yay!! I'll let you know how much Kayla likes it once it arrives...

Then craft time! I made a 'memories box' for Kayla that will hold all of her cards in - welcome baby girl, birthday cards etc.  I will post pics shortly on that project...in the meantime, the most fun part on Sunday, was doing some hand painting with Kayla & Hubby. I just had to capture her teeny tiny 6mth old hand & foot prints for some frames we were given from friends when she was born.


Tip: If you are going to attempt this with your bubs, 
I highly recommend a 2nd set of hands :-)

I have so much more to catch up on 'blog-wise' but my Little Miss is awake & ready to have some playtime before lunch :-)

xoxo T


No comments:

Post a Comment